Friday 1 July 2011

Friday 1st July

New day new month and spent this afternoon doing flyers in Bangor, then got home in time for electrician who is gonna move some plugs for us.
Had dinner and now having a quiet night with a bottle of wine
Going into Belfast tomorrow to do Body Fat Testing with some other Herbalife distributors which should be very informative and interesting.
Gonna go have a nice soak in a warm bath ease my tired feet but taking my wine with me lol
Have a great night and weekend everyone and don't forget anyone who wants a wellness evaluation tomorrow if you catch me online I will do one for free for you ( would cost you about £50)

1 comment:

  1. oooh sun must have been hotter than I thought this afternoon got strap marks on my upper body and one of them is from my handbag lol - still had a good afternoon

    ReplyDelete