Tuesday 28 June 2011

June 28th

well we have now started as independent distributors with Herbalife, and from using the products for only 2 weeks we both feel so much better already.  I have lost weight but more importantly the inches are going which was the problem I had previously.  I am now down to a SIZE 14 which is a place I never thought I would ever be and it feels good
Joe has loads of energy and no longer comes in and falls asleep in front of the TV within minutes when he gets home from work
The products taste great and are so easy to use with so many different flavours and variations of shake as well as the meal replacement bars and other stuff.
We have gone out and done some flyers around the town but more to be done, and we were out on festival day on Saturday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment